For the first time ever, all MotoGP™ fans will have the possibility to play the MotoGP™ videogame wherever they are, whenever they want: Milestone is proud to announce that its iconic MotoGP™18, previously released on June 7th on PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Windows PC®/STEAM™, is available now on Nintendo Switch™ for £49.99 both in physical and digital versions.
Players who purchase MotoGP™18 on Nintendo Switch will have access to:
- The official 2018 MotoGP™ season, with all the riders and all the 19 official tracks, including the new Buriram International Circuit in Thailand;
- A compelling career mode to climb the ladder from Red Bull MotoGP™ Rookies Cup to MotoGP™ class;
- An innovative bike development setup system, to significantly increase the bikes’ performance: players can collect development packages and use them to enhance their bikes, changing the engine, suspensions, brakes, chassis and aerodynamics;
- Exclusive improved features to make the game experience immersive like never before, such as new cut scenes from the starting grid, podium, parc ferme, pit and more, as well as reproduction of the most iconic gestures of the most famous MotoGP™ riders;
- Customization options will allow all players to customize rider and bike.
Official Hashtag: #MotoGPvideogame
For UK media enquiries:
Stefano Petrullo – Renaissance PR
firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0) 7828 692 315
Keith Andrew – Renaissance PR
email@example.com +44 (0) 7834 237 322
Press material available at the following FTP link: